Sunny Cove Camp
All Town of Fort Frances facilities are CLOSED to the general public until further notice.
Located on Rainy Lake, Kiwanis Sunny Cove Camp is a youth resident camp that is heavily used by the residents of the Rainy River District. It has provided a positive outdoor recreational experience for the district for over 60 years.
- The main hall, Russell Hall, can host family reunions, weddings and barbecue's for up to 200 people
- MacGregor Hall acts as a activity hall and also has kitchen facilities
- sleeps 100 campers, and staff
- 8 sleeping cabins total
- Separate building with toilets and showers
- 2 of the cabins are accessible for the physically challenged (with toilets)
Sunny Cove Camp Fire#960 Highway 11, Watten Township
Seasonal Phone at Camp 807-274-1418
For more information or bookings please call the Memorial Sports Centre at (807)-274-4561