COVID-19: Health Advice
We strongly encourage Town of Fort Frances residents to continue to practice the following recommendations provided by our public health professionals:
- Check on your neighbours, offer your help and support to run errands, while keeping social distancing practices at the fore front.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often.
- Follow cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice social distancing as much as possible (2-3 meters physical contact), even when enjoying the outdoors.
- Avoid unnecessary group interactions such as parties, social gatherings, large meetings, etc.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces using appropriate cleaning methods.
COVID-19 Assessment Centre
A COVID-19 assessment centre has been established by Riverside Healthcare Facilities on Sinclair Avenue behind the hospital. This service is by appointment only. No walk-in appointments will be accepted. Residents are advised to contact the Northwestern Health Unit at 1-807-468-7109.